Sepein Chiang, DO is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in total hip and knee joint reconstruction.
Prior to joining The CORE Institute, Dr. Chiang worked in private practice at Phoenix Baptist Hospital where he also obtained his family practice residency. Dr. Chiang’s orthopedic residency was acquired along with a traditional internship at Michigan State University Garden City Hospital. Passionate about patient care, Dr. Chiang completed his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Missouri. He also obtained a bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon.
Dr. Chiang is an active member of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics (AOAO).
Procedures & Areas of Interest
- Computer Navigated Joint Replacement Surgery of the Hip & Knee
- Hip & Knee Pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Total Joint Replacement Surgery of the Hip
- Total Joint Replacement Surgery of the Knee
ResidencyMichigan State University at the Garden City Hospital
DoctoralKirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
UndergraduateUniversity of Oregon
Board CertificationBoard Certified
Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The CORE Institute is focused on providing an exceptional patient care experience. To ensure that we are holding ourselves to the highest standards, we measure all aspects of patient satisfaction with the National Research Corporation, an independent patient satisfaction company. This service partnership provides the technology to display ratings on our physician profile pages, and all ratings are verified and submitted by actual patients.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. These reviews have been submitted by patients as a reflection of their views and opinions. The resulting ratings are not directly endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of The CORE Institute.
No reviews yet
Research and Experience
- The Efficacy of an Intra-articular Pain Pump After Total Knee Arthroplasty
Sepein Chiang, D.O., Paul Drouillard, D.O.
- Asymmetric Bilateral Traumatic Hip Dislocation in a Child: A Case Report
Sepein Chiang, D.O., Thomas DiPasquale, D.O.
- A Comprehensive Approach to Venous Thromboembolic Prophylaxis in Primary Total Knee and Hip Arthroplasty
Jim Steinberg, D.O., Sepein Chiang, D.O., Paul Drouillard, D.O.
- Percutaneous Reduction and Fixation of Fractures of the Calcaneus with Application of an Ilizarov Double-Calcaneal Ring External Fixator
Spencer Schuenman, D.O., Sepein Chiang, D.O.
- Poster: A Comprehensive Approach to Venous Thromboembolic Prophylaxis in Primary Total Knee and Hip Arthroplasty
Jim Steinberg, D.O., Sepein Chiang, D.O.
- Pediatric Pyogenic Sacroiliitis: A Challenging Diagnosis
The Journal of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, June 2002
Get on the road of healing. Review our accepted insurance plans for
The CORE Institute to learn more about your options.