Amanda joins The CORE Institute after completing her master’s degree in Physician Assistant studies from A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine. Prior to her master’s degree, Amanda earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering from Arizona State University.
Amanda is affiliated with the American Association of Physician Assistants and the Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants.
Procedures & Areas of Interest
- Advanced Arthroscopy and other Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Carpal & Cubital Tunnel Syndromes
- Complex Surgical Reconstruction and Revision Surgery
- Congenital Hand (Polydactyly)
- De Quervain Syndrome
- Deep lacerations (cuts) involving the Arteries, Veins, Nerves & Tendons
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Extensor & Flexor Tendon Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts & Tumors
- Growth Plate Fractures (Children)
- Hand & Wrist Care
- Hand & Wrist Dislocations
- Hand Fracture
- Joint Replacement Surgery of the Elbow, Wrist & Finger
- Mallet Finger
- Metacarpophalangeal Joint Arthritis
- Nerve Compressions
- Nerve Injury
- Scaphoid Fractures
- Trigger Finger
- Work-related injuries
GraduateA.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine
UndergraduateArizona State University
Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The CORE Institute is focused on providing an exceptional patient care experience. To ensure that we are holding ourselves to the highest standards, we measure all aspects of patient satisfaction with the National Research Corporation, an independent patient satisfaction company. This service partnership provides the technology to display ratings on our physician profile pages, and all ratings are verified and submitted by actual patients.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. These reviews have been submitted by patients as a reflection of their views and opinions. The resulting ratings are not directly endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of The CORE Institute.
Overall 4.9 out of 5
Get on the road of healing. Review our accepted insurance plans for
The CORE Institute to learn more about your options.